Ambient Temperature and Humidity Transmitter
✅ Suitable for indoor use
✅ Compact Design
✅ Easy to deploy
✅ Freestanding or wall mounted
✅ Replaceable battery
✅ Up to 15 years autonomy
Also available in version(s) :
Reference of the Ambient Temperature and Humidity Transmitter
TX T&H AMB 600-021
Applications of the Transmitter
Specifically designed for indoor applications in an ambient environment, the Enless Wireless Wireless LoRa / LoRaWAN humidity and temperature transmitter allows you to monitor occupant comfort levels, thanks to its integrated sensors of temperature and humidity (data °C – %rH ) and save energy by monitoring HVAC systems – Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning – in situ.
Our LoRa / LoRaWAN temperature and humidity transmitter is suitable for many applications and sectors:
- Housing (social housing, etc.)
- Public access buildings such as public educational buildings (schools, colleges, high schools, higher education establishments, training centres, etc. ), cultural – sometimes for the preservation of goods and works – (museums, castles, sports complexes, libraries, showrooms, city halls, etc.) and sanitation (health facilities, hospitals, retirement homes, EHPAD…)
- Tertiary sector (including storage/preservation applications, computer centre and server room management, etc.)
Totally discreet, our LoRa / LoRaWAN sensor can be fixed to a wall but also positioned on a surface.
This product is LoRa/ LoRaWAN compatible. It allows you to build an operated or private network. In LoRaWAN public mode, high-precision °C and %rH data is retrieved through the transmitter and sent to the LoRa network operator cloud at a flexible frequency. In LoRa Enless Wireless private mode, the data is transmitted over the radio to our Modbus receiver, which is usually connected to a gateway. In LoRaWAN’s private mode, the data flows directly from our transmitters to the gateway.
High and low temperature and humidity thresholds can be viewed via the supervision system in place which also allows the configuration of alerts.
|Dimensions||L 99 x H 85 x W 32 mm|
|Enclosure and IP rating||ABS IP 40|
|Power supply||Replaceable C 3.6 V Lithium battery - Low battery alert|
|Battery autonomy / Periodicity||5 years battery life with 5 mn periodicity / Configurable periodicity|
|Temperature sensor accuracy||+/- 0,2°C|
|Humidity sensor resolution||+/- 2% rH|
|Configuration / Installation||Radio|
Related products :
- - Ambient VOC, Temperature and Humidity Transmitter
- - Ambient VOC, CO2, Temperature and Humidity Transmitter
Documentation and technical materials associated with this product reference will be available shortly.
For any specific question, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.