Temperature Transmitter – 1 External Contact Probe (PT1000)
✅ Very long radio range
✅ IP 65 resistant enclosure for outdoor environments
✅ PT1000 contact probe for remote measurements from -180°C to + 250°C
✅ Up to 15 years autonomy
✅ Quick and easy to install
✅ Replaceable battery
✅ Compact Design
Also available in version(s):
Reference of the Temperature Transmitter
TX TEMP CONT1 600-032
Applications of the Transmitter
This Enless Wireless LoRa / LoRaWAN IP65 transmitter with external temperature contact probe allows you to measure temperatures (°C data) in a remote manner, on contact with surfaces.
The robustness of our transmitter – IP 65 housing – and its high environmental tolerance (probe temperature range -180°C / +250°C) allow it to withstand any type of “outdoor” environment, sometimes under extreme conditions.
This temperature transmitter is suitable for many applications including :
- Temperature monitoring in cold rooms, cooling towers, refrigerated outdoor containers (chemical, agri-food industries, etc.)
- Cold chain management applied to drug storage and temperature control in hospital environments, housing structures for ageing and/or vulnerable populations.
- Supervision of HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning).
- Temperature monitoring in agricultural environments.
This product is LoRa/ LoRaWAN compatible. It allows you to build an operated or private network. In LoRaWAN public mode, high-precision °C data is retrieved through the transmitter and sent to the LoRa network operator cloud at a flexible frequency. In LoRa Enless Wireless private mode, the data is transmitted over the radio to our Modbus receiver, which is usually connected to a gateway. In LoRaWAN’s private mode, the data flows directly from our transmitters to the gateway.
High and low temperature thresholds can be viewed via the supervision system in place which also allows the configuration of alerts.
This product incorporates high-performance D-type battery and gives the Enless transmitter a very high autonomy of up to 15 years.
|Dimensions||L 118 x H 79 x W 43 mm|
|Enclosure and IP rating||ABS IP 65|
|Power supply||Replaceable D 3.6 V Lithium battery - Low battery alert|
|Battery autonomy / Periodicity||5 years battery life with 5mn periodicity / Configurable periodicity|
|Configuration / Installation||Radio|
|Type of sensor||Contact probe PT 1000|
|Contact probe working temperature||- 180°C / +250°C|
|Sensor accuracy||+/- 0,5°C|
Related products :
- - Temperature Transmitter – Embedded Sensor
- - Temperature Transmitter – 2 External Contact Probes (PT1000)
- - Temperature and Humidity Transmitter – External Probe