Reference : RX MODBUS 500-302Find out more
Signal repeater LoRa
Reference : RX REPEATER 600-301
- Can be used in LoRa Enless proprietary mode only No use possible in LoRaWAN mode
- Improves reception quality
- High radio power
- No limit on the number of transmitters repeated
- No configuration required
- Power supply 7.5 – 24 V
- Quick and easy to install
Applications of the repeater LoRa
Thanks to its high radio power, the LoRa signal repeater enables the signal level of the transmitters to be improved in the event of poor reception, without the need for prior configuration.
This repeater has no limit on the number of transmitters to repeat.
It is powered externally (7.5 to 24 VDC).
It is particularly suitable for buildings, subterranean offices or high-profile sites.
N.B. Our LoRa repeater does NOT amplify the signal of third-party LoRaWAN sensors on public or private LoRaWAN networks. Our repeater can only amplify the signal of our Enless Wireless transmitters when they interact with our Enless Wireless receiver (Enless proprietary LoRa mode).
|Communication mode compatibility:||LoRa Enless proprietary mode. (The use is NOT possible in mode LoRaWAN)|
|Dimensions:||L 118 x H 79 x W 43 mm|
|Output power:||25 mW (14 dBm)|
|Enclosure and IP rating:||ABS IP 60|
|Radio antenna:||Provided with antenna|
|RSSI signal:||Accessible via embedded web server|
|Power supply:||Main 7.5 up to 24 VDC or external 12 VDC power supply|
|LEDs:||5 LEDs and 1 external power LED|
Discover our similar products
- Interfaces: Modbus RS232/RS485 RTU and TCP/IP (configurable via embedded web server)
- Dimensions: L 118 x H 79 x D 43 mm
- Enclosure and IP rating: ABS IP 60